India is a country in South Asia. It is the second-most populous country after China(1st), the seventh largest country by area, and the most populous democracy in the world. Bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the southwest, and the Bay of Bengal on the southeast, it shares land borders with Pakistan to the west, China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east.
Here you will find the 10 Most Amazing Facts about India,
1. The Highest Cricket Ground in the World is located in India
The highest cricket ground in the world recorded by the Guinness Book of World Record. It is situated at a level of 2,144 metres above sea level in Chail, Himachal Pradesh.
2. India is the World’s Largest Milk Producer Country
In every year over 155.5 million tonnes mild produced in India.
3. The Image of the Kumbh Mela Gathering is Visible from the Space
The Kumbh Mela is a spiritual event held once in 12 years in Northern India. In 2011, this religious gathering was so vast that it was visible in space through a satellite. It attracted over 70 million people.
4. The World’s Most Visited Place is the Golden Temple in Amritsar
The Golden Tample is Founded by Guru Ram Das in the year 1577, Awarded by the Guinness Book of World Record, is the most visited place in the world with over one lakh devotees flocking at the shrine every single day.
5. There is a Mysterious Anti-Gravity Hills In Ladakh, Magnetic Hill
This Magnet Hill is located near Leh in Ladakh, India. Objects and cars on the hill road may appear to roll uphill in defiance of gravity when they are, in fact, rolling downhill.
6. The Wettest Place on Earth is Mawsynram in India
Mawsynram in Meghalaya is the wettest place on Earth with Holding a Guinness record for highest average annual rainfall, gets about 11,873 millimetres of rain owing to its proximity to the Bay of Bengal. The winter months of this region are spent in preparation for the six-month-long monsoon ahead.
7. The Number of People Travelling in the Indian Railways Every Day is Equal to the Population of Australia
Connecting more than 7,172 stations, the Indian Railways is the largest rail network in Asia carrying over 23 million passengers daily in 12,617 trains.
8. India is the world’s second-largest English speaking country
India is second after the USA when it comes to speaking English with around 125 million people speaking the language, which is only 10% of our population.
9. India Has the Largest number of vegetarians in the world
Because of it’s religious reason or other reason over 20 to 40% Indians are vegetarians, Which makes the India the World’s largest vegetarians country.
10. The human calculator, Shakuntla Devi is born in India
Shakuntla Devi was given this title after she demonstrated the calculation of two 13 digit numbers: 7,686,369,774,870 × 2,465,099,745,779 which were picked at random. She answered correctly within 28 seconds.
“To know more about India Official site of Government of India.”